Stay tuned for upcoming webinars in spring 2014.
Stay tuned for upcoming seminars in spring 2014.
March 11-13, 2014
Medidata is a proud sponsor and exhibitor at this year's Clinical Business and Technology Congress, focusing on optimizing business systems to accelerate clinical R&D.
Medidata expert Marcus Thornton will present, "Keeping up with Clinical Research Trends: Why Cloud CTMS Is Ready for 2020 and Beyond," on Wednesday, March 12.
March 13, 2014
A concurrent summit of ClinTech, this half day event will cover topics on industry models to minimize source data verification, enhancing patient safety and ensuring clinical trial data quality.
Medidata exper Stephen Young will speak on "2013 Trends in Risk-Based Monitoring and Centralized Site Monitoring Methods" at 2:30 pm.
March 16-18, 2014
Silver Spring, MD
Medidata is a proud sponsor of this year's CSS, which will discuss ongoing initiatives within the FDA, explore emerging technologies and establish collaborative working groups to address current challenges related to the access and review of data to support clinical and product development.
- Network with Medidata executives and your CSS peers at the Medidata-hosted cocktail reception on Sunday, March 16 from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm.
March 20-21, 2014
Medidata is excited to sponsor this year's inaugural MCT-Congress, which will explore the use of mobile technology in clinical trials.
- Medidata president Glen de Vries will join as the keynote speaker, presenting "Measuring Engagement: The Future of Clinical Development" on Thursday, March 20 at 9:15 am.
- Listen in to Medidata expert David Quarm as he speaks on "Wearable Technology and Mobile Devices" On Thursday, March 20 at 2:30 pm.
- Email Veronique Madsen of the MCT-Congress team at email@example.com to register, and mention discount code “MCT25” to receive 25 percent off of the registration.
March 30-April 2, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
We look forward to participating in this year's PCT conference, which will serve as a cornerstone for thousands of clinical executives to partner, learn, and innovate for the success of clinical trials.
- Visit Medidata booth #417 to learn more about the Medidata Clinical Cloud™ and to see product demos.
- Medidata expert Larry Florin will participate in the panel discussion, "Risk-Based Study Management for Small to Midszied Companies," On Monday, March 31 at 2:30 pm.
- Use discount code XP1900MEDIDATA to receive 25 percent off your registration fee.
If you would like to meet with our experts during one of these events, contact us.