Industry-leading EDC/CDM SystemMedidata Rave® is the industry-leading system for capturing, managing and reporting clinical research data, designed to help life science companies optimize their research investments by efficiently streamlining the clinical trial process.
The Power of a Single Platform—Flexible, Scalable, Configurable
A single platform supporting both electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical data management systems (CDMS) functionality, Medidata Rave has the flexible design to support the breadth of any organization's clinical processes, as well as the unique aspects of individual clinical trials. It works the way your organization works: roles and responsibilities across study teams can be defined and administered centrally. Built on a highly scalable architecture and based on industry standards, it is cost-effective, whether handling a single clinical trial or large-scale global implementation.
There is no need to compromise depth of functionality for ease of use and efficiency: Medidata Rave provides industry-leading electronic data capture and clinical data management, user-configurable work flows, sophisticated eCRF design, simple and complex edit checking, customizable security parameters and integrations of other data sources.
Right for today…ready for tomorrowMedidata Rave offers the flexibility, configurability and scalability to match the rigorous clinical research needs of today and tomorrow:
- Ready to be the basis for enterprise-wide standardization of EDC/CDMS, providing increased efficiencies in newly configured clinical research processes
- Ready for trials no matter where they are conducted in the world, what languages are used and what sites are recruited
- Ready for adaptive clinical trials, with early views of reliable data and internal management of protocol amendments
- Ready to be the transactional backbone for end-to-end eClinical processes with its single data repository built on a standards-based, scalable system architecture, integrations to other clinical and operational data take place smoothly.
Medidata Rave…forming the eClinical backbone with standards
- Delivering a clinical services platform through an industry standards-based architecture
- Standards include CDISC for clinical data
- Technical standards include web services and Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Flexibility to interface with legacy systems with limited integration options, e.g., via ASCII file import and export
- A plug-in architecture that facilitates the addition of new interfaces and functionality
- Open, documented application programming interface (API)
eLearning Starts Studies FasterAmong available Rave training methods, Medidata offers eLearning—provided to site users the first time they log into a Rave study. Once users successfully take the web-based course they can immediately start entering data into your study.
- Training made easy—from any web-enabled computer
- Convenient—available anywhere, anytime
- Flexible—role specific and customizable
- Efficient—immediate study access after successful training