How Early Planning and a Unified Data Platform Can Cut Trial Timelines and Costs
The trend toward greater clinical trial study complexity, and associated delays and data errors, has been driven by the increasing volumes of data collected, the rise in regulatory guidelines and the use of outdated study practices.
Sponsors, CROs, and other developers can no longer afford the delays and high costs of inefficient clinical research practices. Adopting a flexible, unified trial platform -- powered by a large, standardized database of highly specific clinical, operational and financial data -- can reduce trial timelines and costs, getting more products to patients sooner.
Download this white paper to learn how to:
- Create data-driven planning and feasibility analysis to reduce patient and site burden
- Shorten time to reimbursement and improve site satisfaction with automatic payment calculations once site work is complete
- Collect and analyze site data automatically in near-real time
- Develop and document compliant risk assessments to comply with new risk-based monitoring requirements under ICH GCP E6 (R2)
- Ensure regulatory compliance by providing timely access to all trial documentation needed to maintain trial compliance
To receive your copy of Accelerating Clinical Research as Study Complexity Grows: How Early Planning and a Unified Data Platform Can Cut Trial Timelines and Costs, please fill out the form below