Market Development Specialist (German speaking)
Market Development | London, United Kingdom
Our Industry: Where we play
We sit at the intersection of technology and Life Sciences industries. Humbly, we’ve been told that we are the leader in application software for the clinical development process, tackling real-world problems and making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere. With the current transformation in the life sciences industry, we are at the forefront of providing an advanced clinical development platform for our clients to further improve the accuracy, timeliness and ease of the data collection process. That means better treatments can reach waiting patients sooner. We are publicly traded (MDSO) with over 800 customers, customer retention rates above 98%, and the experience of supporting more than 12,000 clinical trials. We are still led by Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia.
As the Market Development Specialist with Medidata, you're a pivotal part of our sales organization as you are responsible for identify contacting and qualifying leads for our sales teams to follow up on and close. This role can be based in London, at our Hammersmith offices, or from your home office in Germany - however candidates must be fluent in German.
● Proactively identifying, contacting and qualifying prospects via phone and email, and consult with them on their needs and requirements - to see how Medidata can meet those needs
● Working with marketing to send out targeted marketing/sales literature and campaigns, and following up with them to qualify their interest and feedback
● Pass on qualified leads to the sales team for them to follow up on
● Staying up to date with the latest industry trends and developments, to keep abreast of the competitive landscape
● Use our CRM tool to populate this data, and keep it updated and accurate - as well as utilizing it for regular forecasting and reports
● Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
● Fluent in German is essential
● Ideally 1-2 years of inside sales/lead generation experience (or similar)
● A proactive, positive mindset, methodical and consultative approach
● Adaptable, flexible and a team player
Our Culture: Who we are:
We know that creativity doesn't happen on-demand. Developing cutting-edge cloud technology takes great minds and talented people working together in a collaborative environment. That is why we are committed to fostering an innovative, agile company culture. We encourage our teams to come together and experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test out new technologies. We believe that being part of our team will make a difference in the world.
Our Mission: Powering smarter treatments and healthier people.
Our Vision: To be the most innovative cloud company in Life Sciences.
Our Principles: Integrity, Partnership, Inventiveness, Humility, Nimbleness, Tenacity, Inclusiveness, and Caring.
Our Leadership Drivers:
• THINK: Inspires purpose, articulates strategy, and simplifies complexity
• TEAM: Communicates effectively, builds relationships and collaborates with others
• DO: Plans ahead, scales for growth, ensures accountability
• LEARN: Self-aware, values difference, strives to learn
• TEACH: Inspires work, coaches others, builds teams
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.