Partner Technical Adoption Manager
Sales : Partners Sales Support | New York, United States
Our Industry: Where we play
We sit at the intersection of technology and Life Sciences industries. Humbly, we’ve been told that we are the leader in application software for the clinical development process, tackling real-world problems and making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere. With the current transformation in the life sciences industry, we are at the forefront of providing an advanced clinical development platform for our clients to further improve the accuracy, timeliness and ease of the data collection process. That means better treatments can reach waiting patients sooner. We are publicly traded (MDSO) with over 700 customers, customer retention rates above 99%, and the experience of supporting more than 10,000 clinical trials. We are still led by Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia.
Partner Technical Adoption (PTA) Managers are responsible for supporting and assisting Partner adoption, including Partner Best Practices training, guidance and mentorship, of the Medidata Platform activities from Kick-off through Production. Partner Technical Adoption Managers will manage the Partner implementation and provide best practice consulting with respect to Medidata Platform adoption. Partner Technical Adoption Managers will be also responsible for planning and coordination of all project related activities and issues management, and act as the client liaison to Partner Account Managers and Partner Strategy and Adoption (PSA) Teams. In addition to Partner product adoption responsibilities, the role will have comprehensive knowledge of the system functionality and achieve on-time, quality delivery while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
• Provide functional leadership to the internal project teams and Medidata Platform study design consultation to Partners.
• Provide best practices consulting and implementation processes for Medidata Platform study design and configuration.
• Provide consulting support on gathering specification documents, and develop specifications per study protocol.
• Provide configuration support and mentoring as needed for platform configuration for external clients and Partners
• Provide Platform enablement support and leadership for Partners including EDC, CTMS, Balance, TSDV. Safety Gateway, Patient Cloud, iMedidata, Web Services, Designer, Grants Manager as needed
• Provide Process implementation support and consulting for Partners around the Medidata Platform
• Provide expertise on Rave/ non Rave Product study design, build, and QC activities with internal delivery groups to meet client requirements and deliverables on-time when required.
• Manage communication of customer expectations with regards to our different products.
• Manage issue resolution and escalation following Medidata best practices and methodologies.
• Be recognized as the subject matter expert across the Medidata Platform.
• Work with functional departments to ensure proper project integration.
• Work closely with Partner Account managers and Partner Strategy and Adoption Managers to execute on account plans.
• Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
• BA/BS required; major in Life Sciences or Computer Science strongly preferred
• 2 years of business analysis and/or technical project management experience preferred.
• 5 years of combination of clinical, data management and/or related EDC implementation experience preferred
• Medidata Rave experience preferred
• Broad, direct experience with multiple Clinical Systems including EDC, CTMS, Randomization, Safety, ePRO, etc. preferred
• Experience with the clinical development process from study startup through to study report preferred
• CTMS experience as CRA, PM, super user, consultant or system owner preferred
• Ability to translate customer business requirements and/or protocol into specifications or directly into Clinical systems preferred.
• Excellent issue recognition and problem solving skills required.
• Ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to achieve results required.
• Excellent verbal/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills required
• Ability to work in a team environment and provide team leadership required.
• Excellence with MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
• Experience with MS Project or similar Project Management tool required
• Ability to travel 25-50% domestic/international required
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.