Solution Sales, mHealth
Sales : Global Mid Market | New York, United States
We know that creativity doesn't happen on-demand. Developing cutting-edge cloud technology takes great minds and talented people working together in a collaborative environment. That is why we are committed to fostering an innovative, agile company culture; we encourage our teams to come together and experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test out new technologies. On our quest to strengthen our position as the premier technology company in the life sciences space, we are looking for highly skilled & committed professionals. Our mission? To put innovative technology and insightful data into researchers’ hands to help them safely get new treatments to market faster with lower risk and cost. We’re proud to say we are the leader in application software for the clinical development process, tackling real-world problems and making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere.
With the current transformation in the life sciences industry, we are at the forefront of providing an advanced clinical development platform for our clients to further improve the accuracy, timeliness and ease of the data collection process. That means better treatments can reach waiting patients sooner. We are publicly traded (MDSO) with over 800 customers, customer retention rates above 98%, and the experience of supporting more than 12,000 clinical trials. We are still led by Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in the US, Europe and Asia.
The Platform Adoption Group resides in the Global Sales & Alliances organization and team members act as product/domain experts for specific components of the Medidata Clinical Cloud. Our expertise is leveraged by Account Managers at key inflection points in the sales cycle. Beyond driving incremental revenue for the organization, we set the dialogue in the marketplace for the Medidata Clinical Cloud by working in concert with R&D, Marketing (Field & Product), Market Development, Inside Sales and the Value teams. The Platform Adoption Principal - Imaging will shape and help execute Medidata’s Imaging go-to-market strategy.
- Responsible for driving quarter over quarter incremental revenue for the Medidata Imaging solution
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Marketing, Product Strategy, Product Management and Professional Services to qualify opportunities, continue to build product momentum and increase Medidata Imaging market share
- Work in concert with Account Managers to execute on sales strategies, in part, by presenting and evangelizing the value of Medidata’s Imaging solution directly to Sponsors and CROs.
- Assist and support Account managers and Market Development teams in speaking with prospective customer functional groups such as Clinical Finance, Corporate finance, Tax, Treasury, Accounting, Clinical Operations, etc.
- Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Field Marketing activities for the Imaging Solution (including, but not limited to – webinars, conference attendance/presentation, customer and industry events)
- Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Product Marketing activities (including, but not limited to – white papers, press releases, search engine optimization, case studies, etc.)
- Design talk track for email / cold call campaigns to be used by both Inside Sales and Market Development
- Work alongside Global Learning & Development to develop and deliver training offerings to scale the solution area with the direct sales force and partner teams.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 7+ years experience in the Biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D environment
- 3+ years evaluating / implementing clinical trial imaging solutions
- Experience implementing these solutions either as representative of a life sciences organization or a consultant on behalf of a life sciences organization
- Understanding of the CRO landscape
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a management-level
- Selling experience, understanding of SaaS sales cycles preferred
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Comfort with sustained business travel of 30-50%
- Bachelors Degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science preferred, Masters Degree or higher a plus
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.