The solution to your mHealth-enabled trials
Medidata Patient Cloud® is a comprehensive and regulatory compliant mobile health (mHealth) solution that accelerates patient-centric clinical research. Patient Cloud enables sponsors to use sensors and apps that capture a richer, more complete dataset directly from the patient, improving the clinical trial experience on the Medidata Clinical Cloud.
Patient Cloud offers unprecedented visibility into the patient journey and experience, providing researchers a clearer, more nuanced picture of a therapy’s safety and efficacy. Patient Cloud incorporates technologies for patient data capture and services that help propel sponsors’ mHealth studies.
SensorLink: a regulatory-compliant data ingestion platform for biosensors and wearables.
- Access to over 400 consumer and medical grade sensors
- Summary views in Medidata Rave® and raw data streams for detailed analyses
- Visualization dashboards for patient compliance and data quality
AppConnect: an SDK built to integrate apps within the Medidata Clinical Cloud
- Developers can build front-end mobile apps while Medidata manages back-end data flow
- Flexibility to gather and process data from nearly any app
- Compatibility with Apple ResearchKit
ePRO: a mobile app that collects responses to questionnaires and diaries
- Text- and scale-based questionnaires configured easily in Rave without tedious custom development
- Implementation model delivered as full-service or fully enabled
- Available on both iOS and Android systems
In addition to providing superior data collection technology/capability, Medidata Patient Cloud provides services that support and enrich the lifecycle of an mHealth trial - allowing you the support and expertise you need for a robust digital strategy.
Medidata provides professional services throughout the lifecycle of the trial to support your mHealth trials
- mHealth Consulting - Build your digital strategy
- Sensor Selection - Identify the best devices
- Device Services - Global device provisioning and 24x7 customer support
- Site & User Training - Improve compliance and data quality by training your sites and patients
- Instrument Migration & Translation - Move your paper surveys to ePRO
- Custom Analytics - Study-specific data analytics supporting trial requirements