This course reviews and introduces best practices for the study planning and building process. Attendees will learn best practices for:
- Identifying the best starting point for a study
- Form design and structure
- Use of logs and dynamics for data collection
- Use of field attributes
- Development and maintenance of Global Libraries
- Use of Architect Loader vs. online study development
- Best practices around the use of edit check actions and functions, derivations and custom functions
- Output considerations
- Study build considerations for usage with other Medidata modules
- Core Configuration and Security settings
This course is taught on the latest released version of Rave.
Maximum number of attendees:
10 attendees with one Medidata trainer
Please review the Medidata Academy Training Delivery Cancellation Policy prior to scheduling.