This course teaches site users to train the end to end Patient Cloud Site Registration workflow for ePRO studies.
The Train-the-Trainer portion of the course includes a presentation skills overview and assessment of teaching ability. Optionally, a Medidata Trainer can be engaged to audit the candidate’s “first-teach.”
- Upon completion, attendees will be qualified to deliver Site Workflow and Registration training to site-users within the organization they are employed.
- Attendees must pass the teach back to obtain credit.
- This course is taught on the latest released version of Patient Cloud and Rave EDC. This TTT course is only taught by a Medidata Academy trainer.
- Teachback topics will be assigned in Session 1.
- There is a minimum of 1 week required between Sessions 1 and 2.
- We recommend no more than 2 weeks between each session.
Maximum Number of Attendees - 5
Please review the Medidata Academy Training Delivery Cancellation Policy prior to scheduling.